Balata Employment Services Ltd is actively seeking a highly motivated Senior Architect for our client in Tampere region, Finland. You will be recruited directly to our client via our recruitment co-operation.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional career development opportunities.
- has over 30 years of experience in planning the design of the future
- provides architectural expertise on all stages from planning the land use to the implementation
- uses Archicad, Rhino, Cinema 4D + Microsoft offices (Mac) programs
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide architectural expertise on complex projects ranging from healthcare, corporate office, education, housing, and governmental facilities
- Honor projects that protect and enhance the environment through an integrated approach to architecture, natural systems, and technology e.g. energy and wood
- Design addressing climate change adaptability and resilience in the built environment long-term economic stability as an objective
- Apply creative design thinking to client’s business problems to help maximize value of service to the client.
- Master's Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Swedish and/or Russian
- Finnish language skills are not required for this position
- Experienced, self-directed professional
- Ability to understand clients’ business problems
- Interest in sustainable design
Start: According to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Tampere region
Salary: According to agreement